quarta-feira, 25 de abril de 2012

Zugota! Non-Synth Music: Paramore - Monster

 Galera, olha só que legal essa música. Embora não seja lá uma música tão boa, me chamou bastante a atenção.




You were my conscience, so solid
Now you're like water
And we started drowning
Not like we'd sink any further
But I let my heart go,
It's somewhere down at the bottom
But I'll get a new one
And come back for the hope that you've stolen

I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world
From turning into a monster and eating us alive
Don't you ever wonder how we survive?
Well now that you're gone, the world is ours

I'm only human, I've got a skeleton in me
But I'm not the villain
Despite what you're always preaching
Call me a traitor, I'm just collecting your victims
And they're getting stronger
I hear them calling

Calling

I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world
From turning into a monster, and eating us alive
Don't you ever wonder how we survive?
Well now that you're gone, the world is ours

Well you find your strength in solution
But I liked the tension
And not always knowing the answers
But you're gonna lose it, you're gonna lose it

I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world
From turning into a monster, and eating us alive
Don't you ever wonder how we survive?
Well now that you're gone, the world...

I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world
From turning into a monster, eating us alive
Don't you ever wonder how we survive?
Now that you're gone, the world is ours


 O clip é muito do mal. Mas se você ver somente as letras, vai tirar a conclusão que é um tanto EMO. uhsuhasuhs
 Na realidade é um punk rock. Da mesma família do Emocore.


 E isso me lembra uma frase de um filósofo alemão chamado Nietzsche.


Aquele que luta com monstros deve acautelar-se para não tornar-se também um monstro. Quando se olha muito tempo para um abismo, o abismo olha para você


 Mas prefiro assim:
Aquele que luta com monstros, num monstro poderá se tornar. 
Se andas muito perto do abismo, no abismo cairá e será absorvido.


 Profundo esse pensamento. Vou ficar pensando se essa idéia é Zugota! ou não. 


t+ The spirit of Monsters is with you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário